Cupertino Driving Lessons
Celebrating 18 years in the driving school industry, Deluxe Driving School takes pride in providing top-notch driving lessons in the South Bay and Peninsula area. Our CA DMV-certified instructors have a wealth of experience and have gone through rigourous training. All these qualities ensure a great match for each leaner who joins us to perfect his/her driving skills.
- In the United States, almost every adult has a driver’s license and drive most days.
- Driving requires complex skills and professional training and lots of practice is recommended.
- Deluxe Driving School offers private driving lessons to both teenagers and adults living in Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos, and surrounding area.
- Over the past 18 years, our instructors taught hundreds of students from Cupertino High School, Homestead High School, Monta Vista High School, Lynbrook High School, DeAnza College, West Valley College and other nearby schools.
- We take our students to the major streets, regular sreets, and freeway. Every month, we take clients to the local DMVs for their Drive Test and enjoy being there when our students pass their DMV driver’s test and obtain their CA Driver’s License.
- We provide you a safe, fully-inspected and clean car for your practice during lessons and DMV driving test.
- Private instruction is available by appointment 7 days a week.
- We teach defensive driving techniques that help drivers to protect themselves from careless drivers and to compensate for other’s reactions. We provide clear procedures enabling them to achieve increased safety while driving in congested areas and local streets.
To obtain a driver’s license, here are the basic steps for teenagers between the ages of 15.5 and 17.5 years old:
- 30-hours online or classroom driver education, 6-hours of professional driver training, and 50-hours of practice with an adult ages 25+ are required to obtain your driver license. Please visit the California DMV website for additional requirements.
- Step 1. Enroll and complete the 30-hours of driver education so that you understand the rules of the road.
- Step 2. Go to the DMV to take the test for your instruction permit.
- Step 3. Enroll for 6-hour behind-the-wheel driving lessons. A Deluxe Driving School offers a 3 2-hours (6 hours total) driving instruction and certificate of completion at the end of course.
Adults ages 18 and up who have never driven or desire to learn how to drive in California:
- Step 1. Study the California DMV Driving Handbook
- Step 2. Go to the California DMV to take the test for your instruction permit. You must have an instruction permit while learning to drive.
- Step 3. Adults do not have to learn at a professional driving school and your accompanying driver must 18 years or older and have a valid California ID. We highly suggest you do learn with an experienced Driving Instructor and you may enroll with our school for private one-on-one instruction.