Mountain View Driving School
Mountain View Driving Lessons by Deluxe Driving School, with simple pricing for both Teenagers and Adults. It’s as easy clicking Getting Started to get on the road to better driving.
Experienced and Reliable
We have been in business for over 18 years, providing comprehensive driving lessons in Mountain View, Palo Alto, San Jose and the greater South Bay Area. We provide beginner, advance, freeway, refresher and DMV drive-test prep courses. Our CA DMV-certified instructors are highly experienced and patient. Learn more about what we offer below.
- Driving requires complex skills. Professional training and lots of practice is recommended.
- Centrally located in the Bay Area, A Deluxe Driving School offers private driving lessons to both teenagers and adults living in Mountain View and the surrounding area.
- Over the past 18 years, our driving instructors have provided attentive driving instruction to students at Mountain View High School, Alta Vista High, Silicon Valley International School and St. Francis High.
- We’ve also provided driving lessons and refresher courses to many folks working at Cisco, Facebook, Google, Intuit, Microsoft, Symantec and other tech companies in Mountain View
- We prepare students for various situations which they will encounter on the road.
- Our driving school have qualified and friendly instructors who support and guide you to get your driver’s license.
- We provide you a safe, fully-inspected, and clean car for your practice during lessons and DMV driving test.
- Private instruction is available by appointment 7 days a week. We teach during the day and evenings.
- We teach defensive driving techniques that help drivers to protect themselves from careless drivers, to compensate for slower reactions, and clear procedures enabling them to achieve increased safety while driving in congested areas, both on local streets, express zones and freeways.
For teenagers between the ages of 15.5 and 17.5 years old:
- 30-hours online or classroom driver education, 6-hours of professional driver training, and 50-hours of practice with an adult ages 25+ are required to obtain your driver license. Please visit the California DMV website for additional requirements.
- Step 1. Enroll and complete the 30-hours of driver education so that you understand the rules of the road.
- Step 2. Go to a local DMV to take the test for your instruction permit.
- Step 3. Enroll for 6-hour behind-the-wheel driving lessons. A Deluxe Driving School offers a certificate of completion at the end of course.
Adults ages 18 and up who have never driven or desire to learn how to drive in California:
- Step 1. Study the California DMV Driving Handbook
- Step 2. Go to the DMV to take the test for your instruction permit. You must have an instruction permit while learning to drive.
- Step 3. We highly suggest you do learn with an experienced Driving Instructor and you may enroll with our school for private one-on-one instruction. We can take you to the DMV to take the drive test.