Los Gatos Driving Lessons
Los Gatos Driver Training Courses by Deluxe Driving School, with simple pricing for both Teens and Adults. It’s as easy clicking Get Started to get on the road to better driving.
We have been in business for over 15 years, providing top-notch driving lessons in South Bay and Peninsula area. Our CA DMV-certified instructors are experienced and patient, and we use very new cars with the most advanced safety features. Learn more about what we offer below.
- In the United States, almost every adult has a driver’s license and drive most days.
- Driving requires complex skills and professional training and lots of practice is recommended.
- Centrally located in the Bay Area, A Deluxe Driving School offers private driving lessons to both teenagers and adults living in Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos, and surrounding area.
- Regularly taking students to the Los Gatos DMV, our driving instructors are extremely familiar with the Los Gatos downtown and surrounding areas.
- Our DMV certified driving instructors have taught hundreds of students and prepare students for various situations which they will encounter on the road.
- Our driving school have qualified and friendly instructors who support and guide you to get your driver’s license.
- We provide you a safe, fully-inspected, and clean car for your practice during lessons and DMV driving test.
- Private instruction is available by appointment 7 days a week. We teach during the day and evenings.
- We welcome Senior Citizens to our program with the mission of helping mature drivers develop their driving skills to adjust to today’s faster, sometimes scary conditions.
- We teach defensive driving techniques that help drivers to protect themselves from careless drivers, to compensate for slower reactions, and clear procedures enabling them to achieve increased safety while driving in congested areas, both on local streets, express zones and freeways.
For teenagers between the ages of 15.5 and 17.5 years old:
- 30-hours online or classroom driver education, 6-hours of professional driver training, and 50-hours of practice with an adult ages 25+ are required to obtain your driver license. Please visit the California DMV website for additional requirements.
- Step 1. Enroll and complete the 30-hours of driver education so that you understand the rules of the road.
- Step 2. Go to the DMV to take the test for your instruction permit.
- Step 3. Enroll for 6-hour behind-the-wheel driving lessons. A Deluxe Driving School offers a 3 2-hours (6 hours total) driving instruction and certificate of completion at the end of course.
Adults ages 18 and up who have never driven or desire to learn how to drive in California:
- Step 1. Study the California DMV Driving Handbook
- Step 2. Go to the DMV to take the test for your instruction permit. You must have an instruction permit while learning to drive.
- Step 3. Adults do not have to learn at a professional driving school and your accompanying driver must 18 years or older and have a valid California ID. We highly suggest you do learn with an experienced Driving Instructor and you may enroll with our school for private one-on-one instruction.